Clear Your Drains
If your sink is draining slowly or not draining at all, it’s time to call on us at Above and Beyond Drains & Plumbing Inc. for clogged sink drain cleaning in Chula Vista, CA. We have the tools and expertise to get your sink flowing again in no time. So don’t wait any longer, call on us today at 619-621-5377!
Common Things That Clog Your Sink
There are many things that can clog your sink, from hair to food scraps. Here are some of the most common culprits:
- Hair: Hair is one of the most common things that can clog your sink. It can be difficult to keep track of all the hair that goes down the drain, especially if you have long hair. If you notice your sink starting to drain slowly, it’s probably because hair has started to build up in the pipes.
- Food Scraps: Another common cause of sink clogs is food scraps. When you wash dishes, small pieces of food can fall into the drain and start to build up over time. This can eventually lead to a clog.
- Soap Scum: Soap scum can also build up in your sink and cause a clog. This is because soap doesn’t always dissolve completely when it comes into contact with water. Over time, the soap scum can harden and form a blockage in your pipes.
- Grease: Grease is another common cause of sink clogs. When you cook, fats and oils can drip into the drain and solidify over time. This can create a clog that’s difficult to remove.
These are just some of the things that can clog your sink. If you notice your sink starting to drain slowly, it’s important to take action right away to clear the clog. Otherwise, it could cause bigger problems down the road.
Simple Steps to Clear Your Drain
If your sink is draining slowly or water is backing up, it’s probably due to a clog. Luckily, there are a few simple things you can do to clean out the drain and get things flowing again.
- Start by removing any debris that might be blocking the drain. This can be done with a plunger or a plumber’s snake.
- If the clog is stubborn, you may need to use a chemical drain cleaner. Be sure to follow the directions carefully, as these products can be caustic.
- Once the clog is cleared, run some hot water down the drain to flush away any remaining residue.
With a little elbow grease and some patience, you should be able to clear most clogs yourself. However, if the problem persists, you may need to call a professional plumber for in-depth clogged sink drain cleaning in Chula Vista, CA.
Contact Us Now
If you’re dealing with a clogged sink drain, don’t hesitate to call on our team at Above and Beyond Drains & Plumbing Inc. for professional assistance. We have the tools and experience necessary to quickly and effectively clear away any blockages, so you can get your sink back in working order. Contact us today at 619-621-5377 to schedule a consultation about clogged sink drain cleaning in Chula Vista, CA.